Tustin Residents Choose LoanMart for Auto Title Loans
When you need some emergency funds, a traditional loan may not be your best option. Banks and credit unions slow you down by forcing you to fill out a ton of paperwork and then wait for an approval decision. If you have bad credit, a traditional loan or credit card may not even be an option, due to the strict lending requirements. LoanMart could help you with an auto title loan that could get your life back on track in no time.
Securing an auto title loan through the equity in your vehicle could allow you to take advantage of a streamlined application process that could get you from $2,510 to $50,000 in as little as one business day!¹ ³ ⁵ Eligibility will depend on various factors including the amount of equity in your vehicle, and your ability to make regular monthly payments on time.
Auto Title Loan Advantages
- High approval rates—all Tustin residents may apply regardless of credit score¹
- Funding in as little as one business day³
- Excellent customer service
- Continue to drive your vehicle as you make regular monthly payments
- Some of the most competitive interest rates in the industry
Documents You Will Need to Apply for an Auto Title Loan
After pre-qualifying with an auto title loan agent, we will need a few pieces of information including:
- State ID or Driver’s License
- Auto title that is in your name
- Proof of residence, such as a utility bill
- Bank statements or pay stubs to verify income
Applying for an auto title loan is free and there is no obligation, even if you qualify. We encourage all residents of Tustin to apply for an auto title loan, regardless of credit history.¹